We can reassure you that your privacy is protected: should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Elements may change this policy form by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from Jan 10 2015
What we collect
Like most websites we may collect specific information from our users including:
- Your name and contact information including email address.
- Information concerning the length of visit, page views and browsing habits) and about your visits and use of the website.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information in understanding your needs and to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping: We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- To improve your browsing experience, and to enable your use of the services available on the website.
- We may occasionally send emails about information, which we think you may find of interest using the email address, which you have provided.
- We may also use your information to contact you, by email or phone. for market research purposes.
We can reassure you that your information is secure. In preventing unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Additionally, we may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent we are required to by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to accept or decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
You can find out more about the cookies we use on our Cookie Page.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Consequently, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We can reassure you that will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
At a small fee, you can request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email as at email@example.com
Should you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above email address, and we will correct any information found to be incorrect.